7 Tips For a More Organized Master Closet
1. Keep all clothing and shoes off of the floor.
2. Keep enough space under your hanging clothes so that the floor clear easy to clean.
3. If you don’t have built in shoe cubbies and you have extra pole space, use hanging bags for shoes.
4. If you need more drawer storage and you have the extra pole space, use hanging shelves for jeans, sweats and other bulky items.
5. Use space bags or plastic bins on the top shelf for off-season clothes.
6. Remove lids from hampers so clothes actually go into the hamper instead of getting stacked on top.
7. Separate and organize clothing items by the way you determine what to wear in the morning. Variations include dividing by color, occasion or warmth.
Whenever I come up with new tips or discover something out-of-this-world about organizing, Image or lifestyle that I feel you should see, my newsletter subscribers are the first to know.
So make sure you’re a subscriber – it’s FREE